1. Fill out the form to the best of your ability. You will need this information through out the day.
2. Check to see if your business has been claimed on Google, Yahoo and Bing. You can check to see if it’s been claimed here.
If your business has been claimed on any of these accounts, you need to check to make sure you have the right user names and passwords to access your business listing on those search engines. Please watch the video above to see how that is done.
3. If your business has not been claimed on Google, Yahoo or Bing, don’t worry about it. There is no need to claim it before you attend.
4. If your business has not been claimed on Google, Yahoo or Bing, I encourage you to get an account (and an email address) for the search engines where your business has not been claimed yet. You can get an account by going to the bottom of the form page and clicking on the search engine graphics. Make sure that you get an account on behalf of the business owner.
4. Bring a laptop computer with a power plug. You will be on your computer all day.
5. Make sure you can access your email remotely from your laptop computer.
6. If you have photos of your business that you want to use to promote your business on the Internet, please bring those photos with you on your laptop. Do the same with your company logo.
7. If you want to offer a coupon over the Internet, know what offer you would like to make. We will help you create a coupon for use on Google an multiple other sites.
8. There are some other wonderful services that we will recommend including a $30 service with UBL.org. If you choose to purchase that service (which we highly recommend), please bring your credit card with you. You can also either pass of this service of get it at a later date.
If you have any questions before Tuesday, please give me a call at 808-891-0449 or on my cell phone at 808-205-2830.
Aloha, Bob Sommers